Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

More Baby Projects with Free Printable

True to Spring is the season of babies!! I have SO many friend expecting babies, and this year seems to be the year of the sweet GIRL. So, I wanted to show you some of my recent crafts for babies!

Baby Nursery Letters


You can buy these Nursery Letters online for $7-15 dollars PER LETTER. Or you can make them yourself for a fraction of the cost!

Individual Letters- $2 each
4 sheets of Scrapbooking Paper- $1.98
Spool of ribbon- 99 cents

Other Materials I had on hands (no cost):
Mod Podge
Craft Paint

Overall I paid approximately $12 for these beautiful nursery letters that will match my friend's baby nursery theme just perfectly.

Personalized Nursery Art


Another affordable craft that's unique and personalized!

8 x 10 Wood Plaque- $2
Paper Flower- $1
Other Materials used that I had on hand:
Paper and Printer (for the graphic Bible Verse I made)
Permanent Marker (for baby's name in calligraphy)
Craft Paint
Pearl Stickers
Mod Podge

Overall, I paid about $3 for this! I paid more on shipping this to my friend than I did on making it!

**FREEBIE: If you like the Bible Verse Graphic Printable, here it is.**

XO
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment