Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Love You Because...

I have the pleasure of being the Leader for a Mom's Group in my church called "Encouraging Mothers." We've been in the habit of trying to spend our time together doing something fun and productive at our meetings. I love the group of ladies and the children have so much fun playing together each time we meet.

Though this is a bit delayed, around Valentine's Day we did a simple project together. One of the MOST popular Pinterest Pins is the "I love you because" board. Well, that's what we made together. And, from that I've heard beautiful testimonies on how that simple project allowed woman to focus more on encouraging their husbands, which has benefited their marriage.

I made one of course for my Beloved... I personalized the look of it to match our bedroom decor. Here it is:


 I spent NO money on this project that made a beautiful Valentine's Day gift for my Hubby. I had all the supplies sitting around my garage- an old frame, Scrapbook Paper, Printer/Ink and a Paper Flower.

I'd love to see your version of the "I Love You Because" Board! Link below in the comment section.

XO
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment