Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Agape

Last Spring I had the pleasure of being a pilgrim on Emmaus. It was such a beautiful experience and I love being part of the Tidewater Emmaus community! This year I have the priviledge to be a Sponsor for my sweet, dear friend Caniah. I've been in the Agape mood, and wanted to share some of my Agape ideas!

Well, you know I get Pinspired (that's Pinterest inspiration for those of you living in the Dark Ages :) ) so I saw someone made bookmarks out of paint chips. I took that one step further for Emmaus:


I punched holes in the Paint Chips, added ribbon and wrote in Calligraphy "De Colores" on each bookmark!

Secondly, I like to use cheap items to get across an encouraging message for Agape. I found a huge stack of "$1 Bills" at the Dollar Tree... I paid $1 for all these!


I stuck the pretty Blue Cross Stickers over Washington's face and wrote on the back of each bill: "You were bought with a PRICE." I Corinthians 7:23

Easy peasy. Hope this gives you some fresh ideas for Agape! DE COLORES!

XO
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment