Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pin-spiration!

The first step to recovery is to admit there's a problem... Ok, so... ummmmmmm. I'm addicted to Pinterest. I waste time that I should be playing with my toddler, doing dishes, mopping the floors, and whatnot by "pinning" thousands (yeah, I'm that bad now) of Pins to my Boards. [Fellow addicts, check out my Pinterest boards!]

But, I actually can justify this addiction. I have actually used many, many ideas, tips and suggestions off Pinterest. And the recipes! Wow- so many tasty things I've gotten from Pins. And lastly, I've rediscovered my creativity: crafting, DIY and everything in between.

My dear friend Jennifer is pregnant with her first babe, a girl. And she picked out some adorable bedding called "Migi Blossom" (Google it!) and picked Pink and Brown for her theme.

So, we spent the afternoon together crafting additions to her Nursery... She found this on Pinterest for sale through Etsy:


But I knew we could easily make our own version! So, using canvas, paint, permanent markers, Mod Podge and Scrapbook paper this is what we did:


I think it came out just darling! We also crafted personalized letters for baby "Nora." I'm still working on the finishing touches, but I'll have to share that, too!

XO Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment